Dr. Khaled ElSherbini is the founder and chairman of “Enneagram Egypt”, the first and largest IEA accredited Enneagram school in North Africa and the Middle East. He is also the founder of “BeCon, the Consciousness Academy” a dedicated academy focusing on human development and spiritual transformation. Dr. ElSherbini is an IEA Accredited Enneagram Professional, and the founder of the IEA Accredited Training program “Awaken through Enneagram”, the only IEA fully accredited program in Africa and the Middle East.
Dr. ElSherbini obtained his Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the American University in Cairo, his Masters Degree in Environmental Engineering from the American University in Cairo, his Doctorate degree in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering from West Virginia University, and his MBA degree in strategic management and innovation and technology management from the German University in Cairo.
Thereafter, Dr. ElSherbini obtained numerous certifications in the field of human development, including: Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Level, Reiki Universal Energy Master/teacher, Life Coaching practitioner, Systemic constellations practitioner, Mindfulness and Consciousness practitioner, Enneagram practitioner, and Integral consciousness.
Dr. ElSherbini has over 25 years of experience in the fields of human development, coaching, consciousness and awareness, executive management, corporate restructuring, sustainability, renewable energy, research and development, technology management, strategic management, and teaching in the USA, Spain, Ukraine, Germany, Switzerland, China, and in Egypt. Dr. ElSherbini has built from scratch numerous Egyptian teams in major industrial organizations, one of which became the largest and most active industrial R&D team in Egypt with over 100 professionals acting harmoniously and effectively.
Following is a brief list of Dr. ElSherbini’s main milestones:
· PhD in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering West Virginia University (USA)
· MBA in Strategic & Innovation Management German University in Cairo
· MSc in Environmental Engineering American University in Cairo
· BSc in Mechanical Engineering American University in Cairo
Human Development and Communication
· Enneagram IEA Accredited Professional
· Integral Consciousness Member – IntegralLife (USA)
· Mindfulness Teacher
· Certified Coach Practitioner – ICI (Germany)
· Universal Energy Master Teacher – RAND (USA)
· Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner – INLPTA (USA)
· Systemic Constellations Practitioner – CSC (UK)
Areas of Human Development Training, Coaching, and Consultation
· Spiral Dynamics
· Integral consciousness
· Consciousness Coaching
· Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
· Executive Coaching
· Life Coaching
· Human typology and personality analysis
· Career roadmapping
· Effective Communication
· Shadow work and Psychological assessment
· Systemic Constellations
· Consciousness development
· Strategic Management
· Human Energy Management
Ms. Nataliia Yuriy Bolshakova
Ms. Nataliia Yuriy Bolshakova cofounded Enneagram Egypt, the internationally accredited Enneagram school for psychological and spiritual development and awakening, in 2015. She holds the title of President of Enneagram Egypt and is working as both a methodologist and a psychologist for the school.
In addition, Ms. Bolshakova is the author and the teacher of a psychological course, devoted to raising self-awareness in teenagers – “Enneagram for Teenagers”, and the director of the Enneagram Applications project where graduates of the school apply Enneagram knowledge into different spheres of life, including:
- Enneagram for Teenagers
- Enneagram Egypt School Project (EESP)
- Islamic Enneagram applications
- Group Coaching with the Enneagram
- Architectural Enneagram Initiative
- Among others …
In early 2019 Ms. Bolshakova and her colleague initiated and launched the Enneagram Egypt School Project, the main goal of which is to educate and to spread awareness among teachers, students and parents of students in Egyptian schools.