Enneagram Egypt School Project (EESP) promotes conscious teaching, educational psychology, and modern, practical pedagogical skills, learning, and intelligence.
We offer schools a program specially designed to accommodate educational systems and be implemented in the school environment to help improve the learning process, increase parents' consciousness, promote educational success for all students, and help teachers get higher academic results.
Benefits of the Program:
* Inform teachers about the nature of their students' learning styles and their potentialities and find out more effective methods to reach out to all the students in the class;
* Help teachers in developing their students' personalities;
* Help teachers adjust their methodologies of learning to the nature and demand of the learner;
* Help teachers guide their students in the right direction;
* Enables teachers to know the problems and individual differences and treat every student on their merit;
* Help teachers solve the learning problems of their students;
* Help teachers find out HOW children learn and process information and find better ways to improve students’ performance.
The EESP program covers three sectors and applies for the educational establishment within one academic year:
The Program is in both Arabic and English languages.
🔸 An accredited Enneagram Professional from the International Enneagram
🔸 Certified Enneagram Teacher & Trainer
🔸 ICF Certified Coach
🔸 Certified Positive Parenting Trainer
🔸 Rania holds a Master's degree in Financial Management, from Exeter University, England.
🔸 A mother of two magnificent university students.
🔹 An accredited Enneagram Professional from the International Enneagram Association
🔹 Co-Founder of the first and largest Accredited Enneagram program (Awaken through Enneagram) and Accredited Enneagram School (Enneagram Egypt) in North Africa and the Middle East.
🔹 An M.Sc in Education Studies
🔹 M.Sc in Psychology
🔹 A parent of two magnificent children who are the continuous inspiration for her work.