Enneagram Egypt is the first and largest IEA accredited Enneagram School in Egypt, North Africa, and the Middle East. It is one of the main schools of "The Consciousness Academy", an academy dedicated to consciousness development, psycho-spiritual wisdom, and transpersonal psychology and awakening. The Academy was established in 2015 by Dr. Khaled ElSherbini and Nataliia Bolshakova.
Enneagram Egypt provides 5 IEA accredited training programs, in addition to numerous other activities, retreats, and community support events. The accredited programs are each provided fully online and live at least once a year. In addition, the programs are available year-round for purchase as pre-recorded, where you can watch at your own pace.
Check out our schedule of courses.
To register in any of our online courses, or to purchase any of the pre-recorded courses, please visit our online course portal.
1. Awaken through Enneagram: the complete and comprehensive awakening program, taking you on a deep and transformational journey through the Enneagram and other psychological and spiritual tools.
2. Integral Enneagram: the advanced program, building upon the Enneagram knowledge and integrating it with components of Ken Wilber's Integral theory and other consciousness development models. This program includes the renowned Stages of the Heart (The Enneagram types waking up) and Stages of the Mind (the Enneagram types growing up) models created by Dr. ElSherbini.
3. Conscious Enneagram Teacher & Trainer: for those wishing to pursue a career in teaching, training, coaching, or mentorship using the Integral Enneagram model.
Each of these previous 3 programs consists of 3 levels. each level is a 60-hour 12-week interactive course.
In addition, Enneagram Egypt has two programs directed towards teenagers, educators, parents, and schoolchildren.
4. Enneagram for Teenagers: The program promotes consciousness, self-awareness, and emotional intelligence to Teenagers (years 13-16) and Pre-teens (years 9 -12), broadening their cognitive, psychological, and emotional capacity; cultivating kindness and empathy; and enhancing self-confidence and self-acceptance.
The program is built with consideration of the psychological stages of development of the children and young adults.
5. Enneagram Egypt School Program: the program promotes conscious teaching, educational psychology, the spreading of modern pedagogical skills, learning, and intelligence. Designed especially to accommodate the educational system and to be custom implemented in your school environment, the program helps improve the learning process, promotes educational success for the students, educates the parents about their children's appropriate learning methods, and helps teachers get higher academic results.